Think about all the different types of locks you have on your home: your doors, closets, windows, and even safes. Our locksmiths are very knowledgeable and specialize in all types of locks for your home. Locksmith IQ can repair, replace, and install any type of locks for you.
Our professionals at Locksmith IQ can install both modern and antique locks in your home regardless of the style or size of the lock. The locksmiths at Locksmith IQ are capable of unlocking any locks in your home that you may no longer have the keys to. Any keys that may have been lost can easily be recreated by one of our locksmiths right there at your home. All of the locksmiths at Locksmith IQ are bonded and fully licensed to do any kind of lock and key or security work in your home.
Residential Locksmith Services
- Repair and/or upgrades on all kinds of locks including mailbox and even decorative ones.
- Installation of new lock sets for any doorway accesses and other furniture.
- All services on master systems and high-security locks.
- Installation of peepholes.
- Home Lockouts.
- Re-Key Locks.
- Intercom Systems.
- Deadbolts Installation.
- Master Keys.
- Lock Change.
- High Security Locks.
- Broken Key Extraction.
- Gun Safes.
- Home Safes.
- Garage Door Locks.
- Other home security systems.
Locksmith IQ offers Residential Locksmith services 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. Please feel free to contact us at any time for more information or questions on any services.Don’t be a victim , call us anytime and we guarantee you the best services and prices.
Residential Locksmith Scams.
This is a video done by MSNBC showing how some locksmith companies take advantage of customers when using their residential locksmith services.
How To Prevent Residential Locksmith Scams.
- Make sure to double check with the person you are specking on the phone with that the price they are advertising for residential locksmith is what you are paying.
- If you called for a residential lockout watch carefully when the locksmith technician shows up, if they did not try to pick your lock and they were quick to use a drill or a hammer or any tools to destroy your lock, then my advice is to send them home and don’t work with them.
- More important then anything, never show the tech any signs of desperation, say things like ( I could have waited for my father he will be here in 30 minutes, or I could have spend the night at my in-laws or anything to show them that you are not in a desperate situation).
- Least and not last make sure to report any bad experience so that people become aware of these thugs.